Job Title: Experienced Catering Equipment Sales Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Salary/package is negotiable depending on experience
This role is suitable for someone who wants to be delivering in a senior position and have a direct influence on the performance of the company. You will be the external face of Keemlaw and have responsibility for the life cycle of the client relationship. You will need to be able to source and meet prospective and existing clients, understand their needs and leverage Keemlaw’s depth of experience to design a solution.
The relationship you build with the clients will continue as you manage the project through the design phase to implementation and completion, this may require liaising with the client’s architects and project managers. This is a real opportunity to use your skill and expertise, combined with the reputation and cutting edge bespoke product offering from Keemlaw to grow the business further and take it into the next phase of its life. The role will require daily travel to client sites, mainly located within a 40-mile radius from the Keemlaw site, so you will need to live in Kent.
Who we are looking for:
There is a selection of outstanding qualities we look for in a candidate joining Keemlaw in what will be a role of significant importance. The following are the key qualities you would be able to demonstrate:
- The drive and enthusiasm to find solutions for the client and take projects forward
- Build relationships with new and existing customers showcasing what Keemlaw has to offer
- Someone who compliments the Keemlaw culture and projects it externally
- Work proactively and manages time effectively
- Be innovative in how you approach your work
- Understand the bigger picture for Keemlaw and participate in key decision making
You will need:
- Experience in a senior capacity within the catering industry
- Evidence of building valuable customer relationships with key decision makers
- A successful track record in securing new profitable longer term business
- To demonstrate project management capability to coordinate the various stakeholder
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple clients
- To display a confident approach with the gravitas and leadership skills to take Keemlaw forward
- A strong commercial and pragmatic approach to developing business propositions and problem solving
- The ability to work collaboratively across and within Keemlaw functions and technical experts
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office applications
- To add service details to a drawing and ensure it is accurate and that each item of equipment is included correctly
- To liaise with customers, architects and project managers regarding alterations to structural amendments as required
- To design out risk at drawing stage
- To liaise with customers on a drawn design
- Technically able to draw and revise designs on site to the customers’ requirements
- A good driving record
By the nature of the role and its seniority, your role will be key to the future growth of the company. You will have the mandate to generate new business and innovate new commercial solutions to support our customers that face the challenges of this changing fast paced catering market.
Raising the bar for Keemlaw even further, you will need to utilise your skill and expertise to manage the various stakeholders and make effective use of the infrastructure and skills that Keemlaw has invested in. Internally, you will have exposure to all parts of the business to understand how the integrated service can be delivered. Externally, you will be the Keemlaw front of house to the market place. We take the relationship with customers seriously and you will be responsible for sourcing new clients whilst maintaining relationships with existing clients and supporting them through the life cycle of their investment.
Benefits of working for Keemlaw:
Keemlaw is a company with fantastic ambition and a family atmosphere. We are the catering equipment experts in Kent providing bespoke solutions to clients. Established in 1971, Keemlaw has a heritage that compliments the progressive nature of the company. From starting out as a distributor of coffee and coffee machines we have successfully expanded by using our skills across the catering industry, successfully identifying changes and providing solutions to help catering establishments continue to deliver to their customers in an increasingly competitive environment.
Keemlaw has a manufacturing facility, which has the capability to use a wide range of materials with the latest in technology and machinery. The solutions possible are endless, so we are truly able to provide the optimum solution for any client. We really believe in enhancing the customer experience at every step. Keemlaw has retail outlets in prime local locations and supplies to both trade and the general public. We have pioneered a showroom at our factory to bring the customer close to the heart of what they are having made and they can see the process in action.
How to apply
If you would like to join this progressive company at an exciting time please forward you CV to:
Derrick Law: email: email@example.com or call: 01622 717177
You will need to apply personally as we do not deal through agencies
Job Title - Catering Equipment Engineer
Location - Kent
Company - Keemlaw Catering Equipment
Job Type - Permanent
Two exciting positions have become available within our family run catering equipment company. We require two Catering Equipment Engineers. Attitude and work ethic is most important. This is a rare opportunity as the colleagues you will be working with have been with the company for more than 20 years.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please apply by forwarding your CV to:
Derrick Law, Keemlaw Head Office, Supperabbey Industrial Est., Off Beddow Way, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7BH