How to flavour your Butter Cream
Simple Flavoured Butter Cream 500g, by Sugar and Crumbs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: None minutes
Yield: 12 - 24 Cupcakes
Sugar and Crumbs flavoured icing sugar - 500g
Unsalted butter - do not use margerine - 250g
Milk (skimmed, semi skimmed or full fat) Add more if needed - 1 Tbale spoom
All Sugar and Crumbs icing sugars are made quite intense in flavour. If you wish you can dilute the icing sugar with plain icing sugar to give more of a “hint” of flavour. This also makes your bag of icing go further.
1. Place butter at room temperature into your mixing bowl (250g) (Do not use margarine)
2. Mix for several minutes until it is light, fluffy and soft.
3. Add Sugar and Crumbs Flavoured Icing sugar (500g).
4. Add a tablespoon of milk. More if needed or for a softer mix.
5. Mix by hand at first to help reduce an icing cloud.
6. Mix for several minutes until light and fluffy.
7. Add more milk if you want to make a really soft consistency.
8. Add colouring if you wish.